SPORTS STAFF PRESENT HIGHLY COMMENDED AWARDS IN PRESENTATION ASSEMBLY!
14 Dec 2015
This was a very informal looking awards celebration due to it being non-uniform day! Nevertheless it was thrilling to hear about all the wonderful progress that has been made and recognised on the sports field.
- Toby Coulson, Freddie Dumbill, Oscar Fowler, Callum Wass for their outstanding lead within the 2nd XV and contribution to the 1st XV both in Yorkshire and throughout the season
- Joey Robinson, Rori Rodell, Ned Chatterton for their excellent progress throughout the season and strong support provided to a young 2nd XV
- Freddie Sumner – ‘For his whole-hearted commitment and enthusiasm in rugby’
- Alex Spragg – ‘For making outstanding progress in all areas of rugby’
- Louis Batty; Will Chatterton; Jack Cummins; Charlie Rymer - "Excellent effort and performance all season"
- George Allford & Ben Price - key to the good performances in the U10B’s with some good tackling and running.
- Arthur Foljambe - great improvement over the course of the season, recently scoring a lot of tries for the U10Bs.
- Sophie Hamilton – For a determined and mature approach to a high pressure position, showing real improvement.
- Georgia Blackman - For a determined and mature approach to a high pressure position, showing real improvement.
- Ella Turner – For real progress in her midfield play and committed attitude to training and matches alike.
- Issy Wass – For progress made as goalkeeper showcasing some superb reflex saves and a determined approach to training.
- Anya Batty – For huge improvement in skill and attacking play over the season alongside becoming top scorer for the 1st team.
- Abbie Leverton - she has worked extremely hard in all practices and her commitment and positioning in matches has been excellent. She has improved enormously.
- Sienna Bowman – for hard work and progress in hockey
- Issy Blackman as her goal keeping has been exemplary and she has come on in leaps and bounds. She is the most improved player in the squad.
- Jessica Stamp, Chloe Howard – hard work, progress and commitment
- Matilda Craven – for her commitment, effort and progress in Hockey this term
- Rose Brassey – for her commitment, effort and determination in Hockey this term
- Gigi Granger – for her efforts and progress in goal this term
- Jemima Foljambe – outstanding ‘work ethic’ and fantastic attitude and approach to training and match play.
- Matilda McKay – fantastic improvement and progress in hockey.
- Daisy Smith-Maxwell – she works incredibly hard in training and is always the first to praise others.
- Hera Chatterton – outstanding work ethic in hockey sessions
- Isabelle Blythe – progress with skills in games sessions this term
Running Club Highly Commended:
- Eleanor Tickler – for her commitment and effort in running club attending every single training session
- Alice Farmer – for her commitment, effort and determination in running club
- Anya Batty – for her commitment, maturity and leadership in running club
- Josie Turner – for her commitment, determination and enthusiasm in running club
- Archie Smith-Maxwell – for his commitment, effort and determination in running club
- Ben Price – for his enthusiasm and commitment in running club
- Ewan Rodell – for his commitment, enthusiasm and performance in running club
Cross Country Highly Commended:
- Angus McKay – for his performance in the inter-house and Brooke Priory Cross Country
- Alexandra Braid – for her performance in the inter-house and Brooke Priory Cross Country
- Henry Farmer – for outstanding effort and performance in competition
- Jack Braddock – for outstanding effort and performance in competition
- Matilda McKay – for her commitment, effort and performance in both Biathlon and Cross-Country
- Matilda Halford – for her effort and performance in Cross-Country
- Millie Atkinson - for her commitment, effort and performance in both Biathlon and Cross-Country
THE EQUESTRIAN TEAM has enjoyed three wins at Bloxham eventer challenger events and a 3rd at the NSEA event in Keysoe.
HIGHLY COMMENDED: 2015 1st team: George Verguson-Rowley, Sienna de Gale and Cecily Hopkins – for consistent commitment to training and events and for being ‘placed’ in these events.
Swimming Highly Commended:
- Finn Cummins – for his enthusiasm, maturity and skill progression in swimming
- Aidan Robinson – for his progress and positive attitude in swimming
Charlie Selkin – for his enthusiasm and progress in swimming