HIGHLY COMMENDED IN SPORT: LENT 2016
29 Mar 2016
Congratulations to the pupils who were nominated by their teachers and awarded ‘highly commended’ certificates with regards to their progress and/or commitment in various sports. Well done!
- Hans Mehta; Eshan Mehta – for outstanding commitment to senior boys hockey
- Oliver Rymer; Vyv Bewley – for making excellent progress in all areas of hockey
- Lottie Sharman – great improvement within her play, a very positive attitude and effort within training and match play
- Chloe Howard – a wonderful team motivator who goes that extra yard to fight for her team. Works very hard in training and is a play maker within the team.
Highly commended "for a terrific season with the Colts A"
Oliver Allport; Joe Atkinson; Sam Beattie; Max St John; George
Weaving; Guy Hurst; Louis Batty; Charlie Rymer
- Sam Smith, Harry Leverton and Rory Pepper for their consistent high level of performance for the Colts B.
- George Vergerson-Rowley: significant progress in football; Richard Tomlinson, Ben Armitage + Hamish GS - Outstanding contributions to the Colts C
Isabelle Blythe – for her positive attitude and application in netball
Rose Allport - for outstanding commitment, performance and team work in netball
Kitty Forest – for her all round progression in netball
Rachel Leckey – for her improved focus and all round progression in netball
Millie Atkinson – for outstanding performance and team work in netball
- Sienna McAlpine; Oscar Hanson – for fantastic commitment, performance and enthusiasm in running club
- Bonnie Harris – for her commitment and performance in running club
- Eleanor Tickler; Matilda Halford (re-awarded) – for their continued commitment and effort in running club
- Felix Starkey – for commitment, progression and leadership in cross country
- Guy Hurst; Kit Parkinson – for commitment, progression and enthusiasm in cross country
- Louis Batty; Arthur Foljambe - for fantastic commitment, performance and enthusiasm in running club
- Sam Smith; Toby Hayle; James Hayle - for commitment, progression and enthusiasm in cross country
- Bella Fox – for focus and commitment to playing netball at the highest level and a year young!
- Sienna McAlpine – U11A most improved Netballer
- Matilda Craven – focus and determination in netball
- Jemima Foljambe – for progress in skill and attitude in the U11B Netball Team in training and matches
- Kitty East – improved play and commitment in netball training
- Highly Commended in Squash for commitment and progress: Sacha Howells; Oscar Hanson