Mrs Atkinson organises another successful ‘FOW Clay Pigeon Shoot’!
23 May 2016
The ‘FOW Annual Clay Pigeon Shoot’ took place on Saturday 21st May 2016, raising £785. The gathering started at Witham Hall for breakfast, followed by delicious homemade treats made by Lucy Lee, Hazel Craven and Alisa Leverton, then heading to Grimsthorpe where the fun really got going.
1)Tom Lee, Rupert Fairfax, Simon Taylor, Mark Strawson
2) Ben atkinson, Andrew Dodds, Steven Burtt, Duncan Durno
3) David Leverton, Pete Craven, George Atkinson, Joe Lomas
4) Barney Buik, Paddy Turner, Alistair Irvine,
Chris St. John
5) Mike Granger, Ian Shippey, Michael Lamyman, Pete Dunn
6) Joe Chandler, Rupert Weldon, Clare Atkinson, Harry Foutaine
7) Martin Tate, Mel Tate, Chris Taylor, Stuart Parker
8) Ed Wass, Jules McAlpine, Harry Pepper, Roger Fletcher
9) Damian Hopkins, Guy Farmer, James Anthony, Tim Vergeson
10) Paul Chatterton, Simon Bingham, Ben Alford, Matthew Jackson
Winning Team - Tom Lee, Rupert Fairfax, Mark Strawson and Simon Taylor
Best Flush - Ben Atkinson, Andrew Dodds, Steven Burtt and Duncan Durno
Best Shot - Jules McAlpine
Well done to all the teams and a huge thank you! Special thanks must got to Heather Atkinson who organised the whole event and has already started enrolling more parents for next year, also thanks to Katherine Robertson for all her help and support! Please do contact Heather if you are interested in joining the shoot next year. Her details can be given to you, if you contact Claire Paylor.