Friends of Witham
The Friends of Witham is a parental society which includes Year representatives and helpers. The society aims to:
- Foster a culture of togetherness and willingness among the parents, pupils and staff.
- Further enhance both the pupils’ and parents’ enjoyment of life at Witham Hall, through the organisation of a number of family orientated events, for example the Michaelmas Fireworks event, Winter Fair and May Fete.
- Encourage social interaction amongst parents through a year-round programme of gatherings and events, for example Coffee Mornings, interval drinks at the School Play and the biennial Summer Ball.
- Support the Headmaster in the welcoming and effective integration of new parents to the school.
- Raise funds to support Headmaster or Friends of Witham initiated projects, as well as smaller initiatives at the request of the Headmaster, his colleagues or the School Council.
- Run the second hand uniform shop to the benefit of Witham parents.
The FOW team have great fun organising various events throughout the school year, and everyone is welcome at the coffee mornings, so please come along.
If you would like to know more about FOW or how to get involved with helping at a forthcoming event, then please talk to your Year Representative. We look forward to seeing you!
Class Representatives can be found below:
|Year 1||Dellie Walker|
|Year 2||Rebecca Wilson|
|Year 3||Antonia Gould|
|Year 4||Sarah Gretton|
|Year 5||Georgina Wilson|
|Year 6||Sally Maunder-Taylor|
|Year 7||Chloe Allport and Clare Atkinson|
|Year 8||Rosie Granger|