Girls' Games Uniform List
Witham Hall School
Years 4-8 Girls Games List
|Description||Tick list||Colour||Term Required and Remarks|
|Polo Shirt||Navy and Sky|
|Witham Hall Hoody (Yrs 7&8) (issued & initialled by school)||Blue|
|Fleece||Navy with logo|
|Games Socks x 2||Sky and navy hoops|
|Sports Socks x 2||White|
|Skirt||Navy with logo|
|Trainers||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Hockey astro boots||
Year 4/5 may use their indoor trainers
One Games Shower Towel (with hanging loop on long side)
|One hairbrush and comb|
|Gum Shield||These are fitted at school by Opro|
|Base Layer||Navy with logo||To be worn as required; optional. Must be school base layer.|
|Gloves with grips (eg riding gloves)||Navy||Lent term as required (optional)|
|Hockey stick||Michaelmas term games/rest of year, PE and/or Clubs (optional)|
|Tennis racquet||Trinity term (optional)|
|Witham Hall Baseball Cap||Navy with logo||Trinity term/beginning of Michaelmas|
|PE Kit Bag (net)||
|Sun Protection Lotion||Trinity term/beginning of Michaelmas|
- All games tops are to be named on the outside above school crest.
- Tracksuit bottoms to have a name label sewn onto outside left thigh about the region of the bottom of a pocket.
- All other items to be clearly named with proper name tapes.
- Trainers/boots to have name tape attached into a loop onto bottom of lace across the toe.
- Please also clearly name any equipment, tennis/squash racquets, golf clubs, hockey sticks etc.
- Day children are responsible for ensuring their kit is always clean for matches; please check the fixtures list for dates and times.
PLEASE ENSURE ITEMS LISTED AS ‘ALL YEAR’ ARE BROUGHT IN ALL YEAR IE. MOUTHGUARDS